Job responsibilities include:
- Gather requirements, design test analyze, troubleshoot optimize enhance and define data.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain databases and applications.
- Extract transform and load data from different data sources.
- Develop user interfaces, database objects, and reports. Analyze code, write test cases and review the code.
- Identify issues, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
Skills required: EDI, Linux, CSV, GIS, IBM B2B, FTP, SFTP, AS2, HTTP, Java/J2EE, SERVLETS, JSP, JDBC, API, SQL Scripts, Oracle, XML, UNIX, MWL, and SFTP
Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or any related field plus 1 year of experience in the job offered or related occupation. Bachelor’s degree in any of the above fields along with 5 years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of a master’s degree plus 1 year of experience.
Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Work location: Cary, NC and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Send Resume to HR Dept., Premium People Group, LLC, 1135 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC 27511. Should the candidate accept employment with Premium People Group, LLC, the referring employee will be eligible to receive an award of $1,000.00 for the successful referral.
|Please send resumes to||HR Dept., Premium People Group, LLC., 1135 Kildaire Farm Rd., Cary, NC 27511.|