- Gather requirements, analyze, plan, and define data.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain databases and applications.
- Extract transform and load data from different data sources.
- Develop user interfaces, database objects, and reports. Analyze code, write test cases and review the code.
- Identify issues, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
Skills required: Java, J2EE, Angular JS, Hibernate, Maven, Eclipse, Soap UI, and JIRA.
|Qualification required||Masters degree in Science, Technology or Engineering (any) is required. Bachelor’s degree in the above fields with five years of experience in job offered or related occupation is acceptable in lieu of Master’s degree. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.|
|Please send resumes to||HR Dept., Premium People Group, LLC., 1135 Kildaire Farm Rd., Cary, NC 27511.|